Designed with durability and comfort in mind, the GasAlert Extreme reliably monitors
for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models.
BW PRODUCT RANGE
GAS ALERT MICRO 5
Providing protection from up to five potential atmospheric hazards including oxygen,
combustible and toxic gases, GasAlertMicro 5 is unparalleled in its versatility,
capability and overall value. BW's newest addition to its water-resistant line of
portable gas detectors....
GAS ALERT MICRO 5 IR
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric
hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and
a wide selection of toxic gases.
- Zenith are a distribution and service partner for the complete range
- Simple to use
- Up to five gasses
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Industry leading warranties of up to 2 years
Smaller and over 50% lighter than competitive instruments, with a water-resistant
design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure, and featuring a continuous LCD
showing simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases......
The GasAlertMicroClip XT provides affordable protection from atmospheric hazards.
Its slim and compact design makes it easy to wear, allowing workers to focus on the
job at hand without feeling weighed down. Easy one-button operation!
- Multi-gas versatility with one-button simplicity
- Incredibly thin and lightweight, making it comfortable to wear
GasAlertMax XT II is the smart, simple, economical way to compliance. Workers feel
safe and incidents are minimized so everyone will be able to do more. That means
savings realized from business continuity and productivity.
- Compatible with MicroDock II
- Leading edge technology
- H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- Reliably monitors up to four hazards
GAS ALERT QUATTRO
Rugged and reliable, the GasAlertQuattro four-gas detector combines a comprehensive
range of features with simple one-button operation. With flexible power options,
the GasAlertQuattro is always ready.
- One-button operational simplicity
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance
- Easy-to-read, multi-language LCD display
- Extensive datalogging and event logging capability
Fully portable and easily expandable, the MicroDock II requires no computer and provides
simultaneous management of up to ten modules. Maximize productivity with the MicroDock
- One base station with one AC outlet supports up to ten modules
- Multi-language support
- Quick and easy compliance - automatically maintain accurate records
- Verifies proper performance of detectors
BW are an industry leader in Gas detection technology, and Zenith stock the full
range of their personal Gas Detectors. Zenith are fully trained on BW products, and
can offer advice and suitable products and applications. Our service centres are
able to calibrate and repair the complete BW range.